PREPARATION: approx. 30 minutes
BAKE: approx. 7 minutes
4 ovenproof dishes of approx. 600 ml each
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes (approx. 400 g)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 pinch of sugar
- ½ tsp salt, a little cayenne pepper
- 200 g KALTBACH Appenzeller®, grated
- 1 spring onion, in fine rings
- 1 red chili, seeded, in rings
- a little coriander or flat-leaf parsley, shredded
- TOMATO SALSA: Heat oil, sauté garlic briefly. Add the tomatoes, season, simmer for approx. 20 min.
- CHEESE NACHOS: Mix the KALTBACH Appenzeller® with the onion and chili. Divide the cheese mixture and tortilla chips into 4 ovenproof dishes of approx. 6 dl each.
- Bake in the middle of the oven preheated to 200°C for 5-7 minutes. Remove, sprinkle with coriander or parsley. Serve with tomato salsa.