PREPARATION: approx. 25 minutes
BAKE: approx. 20 minutes
- 1 rectangular rolled-out ready-made pizza dough (approx. 580 g)
- 300 g KALTBACH Raclette, in pieces
- 250 g green asparagus, shaved lengthwise into thin strips
- 50 g young spinach
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp chervil, leaves plucked off
- Salt, pepper
- Place the pizza dough with the baking paper on a baking tray and prick it with a fork.
- BAKE: Bake on the lowest rack of the oven preheated to 220°C for approx. 10 minutes. Spread the KALTBACH Raclette on top and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- TOPPING: Mix the asparagus with all the ingredients up to and including the chervil, season. Remove the tart from the oven, spread the asparagus mixture on top. Cut into pieces, serve immediately.