PREPARATION: approx. 15 minutes
BAKE: approx. 35 minutes
For a gratin dish of approx. 1 litre capacity
- 500 g cod fillets
- 25 g bread from the day before, coarsely chopped
- 20 g butter, soft
- 100 g KALTBACH Gold, in cubes
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch thyme, leaves plucked off
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Salt, pepper
- Salt the fish, place in a gratin dish. Mix the bread with the remaining ingredients. Spread the mixture over the fish.
- BAKE: Bake in the lower half of the oven preheated to 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
Goes well with: Potatoes or rice.